* Luxurious VIP classical Mediterranean furnished villa recently renovated with the highest quality materials, with all modern comforts consisting of marble floors, triple living room 80 mt sq. with a large marble fireplace, 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, fully equipped ample kitchen, veranda of 80 mt sq., air conditioning in all the rooms
* Large flowered park and garden with renaissance period fountain from the School of Andrea del Verrocchio, and
* 200 year old umbrella pine trees, ornamental and flowering trees and many fruit trees:
many orange trees (last year harvested 200 kg of oranges), 3 lemon trees, pomegranate tree, cherry tree, yellow plum tree, 2 fig trees, 2 nespole trees, persimmon tree, olive tree
* Driveway and car park for 4 to 5 cars, remote control gates with intercoms
* Solar panels on the roof which produce own energy and also sell electricity
*Two alarm systems
* Established Bed & Breakfast since 2013 with excellent ratings and Cash Flow
* Prestigious very green and quiet residential area surrounded by villas, 200 meters to the center where you will find food stores, pizzerias, restaurants, cafés, boutiques, supermarket, shopping, etc.
*five minutes walk to the seashore
*five minutes walk to the pine woods and park
· Known as the Pearl of the Mediterranean with its golden sandy beaches, pine woods and spectacular sunsets. Formerly a fishing village and now a VIP resort for wealthy Romans and international tourists
· Strategic location 20 minutes north of Fiumicino International Airport
· Proximity to Rome, one of the most beautiful, cultural, fascinating cities of the world : reach Rome in 30 minutes by car and 10 minutes by train.
· Horse riding school 300 mt.
· Jogging and cycling paths along the seashore
· Swim in the Mediterranean Sea during the day and in the evening enjoy a cocktail whilst immerged in an unforgettable sunset
· Jogging and cycling paths in the pine woods 300 mt distance
· Concerts, shows and events with well-known artists
· Very friendly, sociable and helpful local people
Дата последнего обновления: 30.08.2017
Количество просмотров: 472